Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wisdom Tooth...

Hey guys!

  Just a quick update...
I got my wisdom tooth removed today! :p
Fortunately, I only had one tooth. So, I guess I had it better than some.

  It actually wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I even had the guts to go without anything but novocain. ☺
I kept waiting for the moment when my tooth would be pulled from my mouth, but it happened so quick... I didn't even know when they pulled it!

The Lord really came through and gave me His peace. I was feeling pretty nervous about the whole thing.

Also, I could use some prayer for a quick recovery. ☺

Just thought I would give you all an update and let you know that I'm feeling very blessed!

Until next time!

Makayla♥

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doing really well! It wasn't at all as bad as I thought it was going to be.

      Thanks for asking.☺
      Makayla♥

      Delete
  2. YOUR SOOOO LUCKY!!!!!! I WISH I COULD GET MY WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from wonderful people like you, so feel free to drop me a comment!
I hope you enjoy what you see!☺

Makayla♥