Sunday, March 25, 2018

Daily Dose Of Encouragment



                                          "To whom then will you liken Me, 
                                 Or to whom shall I be equal?" saith the Holy One. 
                                              Lift up your eyes on high, 
                                       And see who has created these things, 
                                        Who brings out their host by number; 
                                              He calls them all by name,
                                            By the greatness of His might,
                                            And the strength of His power; 
                                                   Not one is missing. 
                                              Why do you say, O Jacob, 
                                                  And speak, O Israel:
                                         "My way is hidden from the LORD, 
                                    And my just claim is passed over by my God"? 
                                       Have you not known? Have you not heard? 
                                              The everlasting God, the LORD, 
                                        The Creator of the ends of the earth, 
                                                Neither faints, nor is weary. 
                                           His understanding is unsearchable. 
                                              He gives power to the weak; 
                        and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 
               Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 
                              But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; 
               they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;
                                            and they shall walk, and not faint."
                                
                                                        Isaiah 40:25-31

Happy Palm Sunday everyone! I hope this post finds you all well and in good spirits. 
I know I haven't posted on here for a while, but I just felt like popping on here and sharing these verses with you.
The Lord is so good. These verses just remind me that our God is indeed the great and powerful Creator of the universe, yet He cares for even the weak and lowly sinners. To the ones who have no strength, He gives His unimagineable strength. The ones that cannot walk He carries. He loves the unlovable. He forgives the unforgivable. The transgressions of the ones who have transgressed the most He casts into the deepest of seas. 
I am that unlovable one. The one without strength. The one who cannot rise. The one with the most transgressions. 
And yet, there is hope for even me because of the Blood of the Lamb. Because of Jesus' love for me, I am the one the Lord looks upon and gives strength. The one the Lord raises up with a strong arm; forgiving all transgressions. Praise the Lord! 
This Palm Sunday I am reminded of the goodness of the Lord. Just thinking of what was to come for my Savior fills me with sadness and yet with great hope. I cannot imagine what He must have felt in the weeks leading up to His death, but I can tell of the great peace and rejoicing that fills the hearts of all saints forevermore because of His great kindness to every person. To that one searching soul He has brought peace and rest. I pray you feel that peace this coming week and are able to rest in the grace of our Savior. 

I hope you're having a great start to your week.

Makayla ♥ 

P.S. This song is so good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from wonderful people like you, so feel free to drop me a comment!
I hope you enjoy what you see!☺

Makayla♥