Sunday, March 25, 2018

Weird Update...

Hey all!

So, if you've noticed on the left side of this page there is a bunch of different links you can click on to go to a collection of posts that I've put under those labels. Anyways, you may have received a bunch of emails from this blog saying I've posted multiple times today. It's wrong. Hahaha! I was just going through my old posts and making sure they're all under the correct labels. It sent out some of my old posts as if they were posted today. Urrg!😛

I'm so sorry to junk up your inboxes. I wasn't aware it would do that. So, just carry on and ignore them.

Makayla ♥
*Edit: I think it only sent out one old post. So hopefully you don't have a bunch of emails clogging up your inbox. Whew! Lol! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thanks for the update! I thought you weren't going to blog anymore. But hey, I am excited to see future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from wonderful people like you, so feel free to drop me a comment!
I hope you enjoy what you see!☺

Makayla♥